AADDS Membership Information
Dear Atlanta Dermatologist,
If you are not currently a member of the Atlanta Assocation for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, we would like to take
this opportunity to invite you to join. Membership dues are only $300 per year and the benefits are
well worth this fee. Some of these benefits include:
Classes of Membership
- Free registration at all AADDS Activities at which you have the opportunity to earn AMA
category 1 credits as well as AAD recognized Category 1 credits (6 meetings in all, totaling 16
hrs CME credit). There is also one business meeting and a holiday party.
- Inclusion on the AADDS website which includes a dermatologist/service search engine for referrals
- Opportunity to have influence on issues that affect your practice and your patients.
TO JOIN YOU MUST:
- Regular members shall be dermatologists practicing in the greater Atlanta area.
- Associate members shall be
- Dermatologists outside the greater Atlanta area
- Dermatologists in the greater Atlanta area who are not currently engaged in the practice of dermatology
- Affiliate membership shall be available to
- Physicians in allied disciplines who have a special interest in dermatology
- Non-physician scientists with a special interest and knowledge in dermatology or a related sub-specialty.
- Resident membership will be available to physicians in training in an approved dermatology residency program.
- Life Member - Any Regular Member of the AADDS in good standing who (i) has reached the age of seventy (70) years and has been a member of the ADA for at least twenty (20) years, or (ii) has reached the age of sixty-five (65) years and has been a member for at least twenty (20) years and is retired or practices less than half time (1000 hours per year), or (iii) has been a member for at least thirty (30) years and is retired or practices less than half time, or (iv) is permanently disabled, shall be eligible to be a Life Member. A Life Member shall continue to have all of the membership rights of a Regular Member. Upon his or her request any Life Member may be reinstated as a Regular Member by recommendation of the Membership Committee.
- Honorary membership may be conferred on any distinguished person upon recommendation by the Executive Committee and a ¾ vote of members present and voting.
At the next scheduled meeting, with or without you there, if all of the above requirements have been satisfied, your application for membership will come up for vote.
- Complete our online Membership Application and pay the AADDS annual dues.
- Submit your CV to email@example.com.
- Attend any AADDS meeting and formally introduce yourself to the audience during the business meeting.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.